Thursday 9 December 2010

In which I feel like there's a pneumatic drill in my mouth...

I've been off work sick today for what feels like the first time in over 4 years. My head is on fire, I can't think straight and my tooth is giving it absolute dixie.

I might need to be off tomorrow, too, which isn't really great as I have a lot of stuff to finish by the end of the week so being two days behind would just be suicide to be honest.

Still, it's the company Christmas party tomorrow (the stuff of legend!) and I definitely want to be ill and miss that. Ssssigh. Hopefully the three different painkillers and antibiotics I'm taking can turn it round before tomorrow as obv it wouldn't be good form to miss work and then go party and unless I'm actually incapable of walking I'm going to party.

In other news, what the hell have Newcastle done in sacking Hughton and replacing him with Alan Partridge Pardew? What's he ever done that Hughton hasn't? Absolute disgrace. Somehow this idiot managed to get a 5.5 year deal. I don't even give him 5.5 days. He's gonna cripple us for compensation when he's sacked in 3 months. There's a huge economic incentive for him simply not to perform. And Mike Ashley is allegedly a business man? He's a fucking moron, that's for sure.

In other news, I'm thinking about doing a Masters next year through distance learning. Could be fun.

That's all for now.

--Huzz

No comments:

Post a Comment