Tuesday 7 December 2010

[ ] Dentists are fun. Or cheap.

RE That Tooth Thing:
 
So re the whole toothache thing: shipped the dentist (super nice guy) £200 today which made me feel sad and I have a cocktail of drugs to be taking so that the inflammation which is stopping him just yanking the problem tooth out fucks royally off.

Apparently after what I'm loosely terming 'the operation' (maybe 'procedure' fits better) I'll be in some discomfort for about 2 days. Good thing the procedure (is it better?) is on the 23rd of December then. And I won't be able to smoke or drink for two days at least there after.

[ ] I wanted to enjoy Christmas, anyway.

That's pretty disappointing to be honest, but I'll have to get on with it. The fact that I'm 1800 miles from my home and family on Christmas and now can't even really enjoy myself is pretty awesome. Just for extra fun, I won't even 'be allowed' (Dentist) to work for 2 days. Both my flatmates are going home for Christmas.

[ ] Not only did I want to enjoy Christmas, I was looking forward to some level of social interaction.

[x] Life tilt now. 

[x] will be making turkey soup as it's prolly the only thing I'll be able to drink/eat.

[ ] Christmas will be Merry.

[ ] Get me started on New Year.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, it occurs to me that if you google my name you can find this blog through my Twitter (not anymore...) but just in case anyone already found it, I'll probably not talk alot about work anymore. I wouldn't want anybody to misunderstand anything that's said here. Too many injokes and NPS based banter which can defo cause misunderstandings. I hear companies do that these days and even whilst I doubt my firm does (too cool by miles) you can never be too sure.

Hopefully see you all for APAT in Januaryaments.

Peace,

Huzz

No comments:

Post a Comment