Tuesday 29 June 2010

I'm Back....

Hi folks!

So I'm back from Bulgaria, it was *awesome* and well worth the 50p I spent in being there. Seriously, I spent less than £300 in a week, was pissed every night and ate out twice a day. If you haven't been, I recommend it highly!

Obviously I didn't play any poker whilst out there, although obviously I did do my nuts betting on which of us would be faster down various water slides. Tip: being a fat lad doesn't make you gravity proof, but doesn't make you as quick as you'd imagine, either. I also did my nuts on data roaming by forgetting to turn my mobile internet connection off, *sigh*.

Tip 2: Don't watch England get fucked by Germany in a bar full of Germans having spent the whole afternoon cursing them in their mother-tongue whilst drinking beer. Further, don't lose your lighter and then need a cigarette so bad after they make it 3-1 that you interrupt their celebrations to ask for a light. They took it rather well, I thought, but it was pretty embarrassing after I'd spent the whole day pointing out the lack of Germans in their team (Brasil, Poland, Tunisia and Turkey are just some of the countries they employ to do their football these days) and how we were gonna stuff them. Thanks, Fabio, you prick. Now fuck off and resign. What? You mean you value the £12m you'll get paid off if sacked more than you dignity? Of course you do, you arse, the Italians don't have a word for dignity. Or if they do, it's the same as 'snake faced cunt'.

Anyway, a week of sun, Germans, waterparks, beer (at 75p/pint) and women (considerably cheaper and more dangerous to your health!) later, I'm back to work, which is brilliant, because I love sitting in the office when it's nice outside... when there are Germans in the office taunting me at every opportunity, both over football and my conspicuous lack of a sun tan. Yes, I've been on holiday. No I don't have a tan. My personal melting point is a little over 25 deg, so meh :(

This week, I plan to plan at Circus on Weds to get back into the swing a bit, and then probably over at the G on Friday, too. I *may* squeeze in a little bit of Circus Thursdays, just for the craic too. Seems like I'm amenable to a little bit of gamble gamble this month too. Looking forward, I'm also gonna play the £200 G Club Championship, and I'm gonna sell half my action in that. If anyone is interested (straight 50:50 split after stakeback to backers) then leave a comment or PM me on the NPF.

Peace,

--mulhuzz

1 comment:

Daniel Trett said...

Welcome back, good read as always & pleased you enjoyed your vacation. I'll be playing the club championships, so if not before I'll catch up with you then mate. Take it easy ;-)

Post a Comment